Helping you find the right talent
At GJEP, we are committed to supporting local businesses find the right talent. Share your remote job openings with us and we will help promote them to our expansive local network through this website, our social networks, our marketing programs, and with our community partners. To get started, all you have to do is let us know you want to become one of GJEP’s featured remote employers.
Opportunity meets accessibility
The Grand Valley is set up to support a remote workforce. We are a pioneer of the Colorado Location Neutral Employment incentive program (aka LONE grant). We’ve got a robust infrastructure and flexible work solutions to accommodate remote work situations. And we’ve already got a growing network of peer remote employers to provide expertise and lessons learned – Cloudrise, ProStar and Pax8, to name a few.
A Cash Incentive to Hire Remote.
The Location Neutral Employment (LONE) incentive is an established cash incentive that opens the doors for businesses to receive state funding when they hire remote employees. With our western work ethic, unmatched tech opportunities, and ranking as one of the top 100 best-preforming small cities, taking advantage of the LONE incentive has never made more sense. Depending on the amount of LONE eligible employees, each remote worker is eligible for up to a $6,500 annual incentive.
If you have a remote team, or are ready to launch one, and value big city connectivity and small-town hospitality, the Grand Valley is the ideal choice for you and your employees.
Connect with your Remote Workers
In the Grand Valley, we make it easy for you to connect with your remote employees – virtually, and in person:
Yes, we’ve got internet
- 10-gigabit bandwidth broadband and cloud networking, redundant connectivity to Denver, Salt Lake City and the Wyoming-New Mexico region.
- Standard symmetrical internet speeds, 100 megabytes per second up and 10 megabytes per second
We’ve got office space too
- 5 local coworking spaces – and counting
- Affordable office space to lease or buy in covetable areas like Riverfront at Las Colonias or the burgeoning Tech District in downtown Grand Junction
and accessible airports
- Grand Junction Regional Airport: 5 miles from downtown Grand Junction, with direct flights to Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Dallas and Salt Lake City
- Montrose Regional Airport: 60 miles from downtown Grand Junction, direct flights to 10 destinations including New York, Charlotte and Atlanta